Monday, January 18, 2021 ..:: MEDICARE ELIGEBILITY ::.. Register  Login
 Quick Links



No out-of-pocket costs*
Free home delivery*
Timely reorder reminders
No claims to file  
Expert customer care
Brand name products



You’re eligible for Medicare if:

  • You are 65 years of age or older
  • You have certain disabilities and are under age 65
  • You have permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a transplant

Will Medicare cover supplies?

Medicare Part B pays for durable medical equipment and medical supplies, including diabetes testing, ostomy and respiratory supplies and vacuum devices for impotence treatment, mobility products and other. See our Products and Services for more information.
As a Medicare provider, we accept assignment on most medical supplies we offer which means we bill Medicare directly and submit Medicare claims for you so there’s no waiting for reimbursement. Generally, Medicare Part B pays up to 80% of the cost. If you also have supplemental insurance, the remaining 20% may be covered.* Without supplemental insurance, you are responsible for the remaining 20%.
Getting started is fast and easy…here’s how
Step 1: Determine if you are eligible for our services. See qualifying information below.

Step 2: Call us at 1-877-530-7800. We will verify your insurance benefits and obtain a written order from your doctor for the supplies you need. We’ll ship or deliver your supplies to your home or anywhere in the country which is great if you’re away from home. We’ll even notify you when it’s time to reorder.

If you ever have questions, just call 1-877-530-7800 for help from our customer care specialists.

Additional information about Medicare Parts A, B, C and D is available on this site within Medicare FAQ.  For complete information about Medicare coverage, visit or call 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY-TTD 1-800-325-0778).




Copyright 2006-2013 by A 1 Medical Supply, Inc.   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement